Privacy is very important for EDENRED ESPAÑA, S.A. That is why we ensure compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights.
In some cases, when partner businesses or end customers contract, personal data will be collected from employees of the company they represent, or from employees if you are a business owner. For this purpose, EDENRED undertakes to ensure strict compliance with Spanish data protection regulations as established in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your data will be collected and processed by:
EDENRED ESPAÑA, S.A.
Tax code: A-78881190
Address: C/ Juan Esplandiú, 11-13, portal 13, pl. 1 – 28007 Madrid
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Registered in the Companies House of Madrid; Volume 8982 Book 7824 Sec 3, Folio 10 Page 85,352
- Identifying users;
- Dealing with queries sent by users and sending information they request on the various contact forms on the Web (whether related to Ticket Regalo, Corporate, Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Guardería, Flota Edenred, Ticket Transporte and Ticket Restaurant Dietas products or with any other product/service offered by EDENRED);
- Managing, processing and maintaining services related to EDENRED products, or membership as a partner, which the user may have contracted on behalf of the company they represent or on their own behalf as a business owner, by accepting the respective General and Specific Contracting Terms;
- Managing and enforcing the contractual relationship with companies and Partner Businesses, and related administrative tasks;
- If the user (whether a company or employee) fills in the form for the Flexible remuneration plan - My Plan on the website, personal data will be processed for registration in the “Flexible Remuneration Plan”, as well as for its development, correct operation and basic administrative tasks related to the Plan.
- Providing users with offers on products and services of interest. In accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and eCommerce (LSSI in Spanish), if you do not wish to receive these commercial, advertising or promotional communications, regardless of the channel used for this purpose (by post, email, SMS or WhatsApp), you can notify your decision free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also inform you that you will be informed of the procedures provided to oppose the processing of your data for commercial purposes free of charge in each commercial communication you receive from EDENRED. Your agreement to receive commercial information may be revoked at any time, with no retroactive effect, pursuant to the provisions of Article 22.2 LSSI.
Regarding Clients, Associated Businesses and Beneficiaries, the legal basis for processing data is enforcement of the relevant contract previously signed by Clients and Associated Businesses with EDENRED.
Where there is no contractual relationship that directly or indirectly links the user with EDENRED, the legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent provided freely at www.edenred.es
Data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law and as provided below for the products and services of Flota Edenred.
The data of the associated businesses will be transferred to Ingenico Iberia, S.L.U, with CIF B-82241506 and registered office in Madrid, Avenida del Partenón, 16-18, 4ª planta.
The data provided in the website forms for the service of Flota Edenred may be communicated to UTA ESPAÑA SL, with CIF B78780384 and registered office in Paterna, Calle Narcís Monturiol i Estarriol, 17.
The website may include hyperlinks to other websites not operated or controlled by EDENRED. Therefore, EDENRED does not guarantee or accept liability for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or for their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to such external websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The user can prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the relevant options on their browser. For more information, please consult our Cookies Policy.
We will inform you of those changes by publishing the modified Privacy and Data Protection Policy on the Website and with the relevant alert on the homepage.