Privacy is very important for EDENRED ESPAÑA, S.A. That is why we ensure compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights.
In some cases, when partner businesses or end customers contract, personal data will be collected from employees of the company they represent, or from employees if you are a business owner. For this purpose, EDENRED undertakes to ensure strict compliance with Spanish data protection regulations as established in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your data will be collected and processed by:
EDENRED ESPAÑA, S.A.
Tax code: A-78881190
Address: C/ Juan Esplandiú, 11-13, portal 13, pl. 1 – 28007 Madrid
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Registered in the Companies House of Madrid; Volume 8982 Book 7824 Sec 3, Folio 10 Page 85,352
EDENRED will collect your personal data on the various Web forms and will process them for the purpose of:
- Identifying users;
- Responding to queries submitted by users and managing the delivery of information they request via the various contact forms on the website (whether related to Ticket Regalo, Corporate, Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Guardería, Flota Edenred, Ticket Transporte or Ticket Restaurant Dietas products or with any other product/service offered by EDENRED);
- Managing, processing and maintaining services related to EDENRED products, or membership as a partner, which the user may have contracted on behalf of the company they represent or on their own behalf as a business owner, by accepting the respective General and Specific Contracting Terms;
- Managing and enforcing the contractual relationship with companies and Partner Businesses, and related administrative tasks;
- If the user (whether a company or employee) fills in the form for the Flexible remuneration plan - My Plan on the website, personal data will be processed for registration in the “Flexible Remuneration Plan”, as well as for its development, correct operation and basic administrative tasks related to the Plan.
- Providing users with offers on products and services of interest. In accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and eCommerce (LSSI in Spanish), if you do not wish to receive these commercial, advertising or promotional communications, regardless of the channel used for this purpose (by post, email, SMS or WhatsApp), you can notify your decision free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also inform you that you will be informed of the procedures provided to oppose the processing of your data for commercial purposes free of charge in each commercial communication you receive from EDENRED. You agreement to receive commercial information may be revoked at any time, with no retroactive effect, pursuant to the provisions of Article 22.2 LSSI.
All data requested via the Website and marked in red are required, as they are necessary to provide the user with an optimum service. If they are not provided, we cannot attend you correctly.
The personal data of Clients and Associated Businesses will be stored throughout the contractual relationship with EDENRED and, in any case, during the liability period or while claims related to the pre-existing contractual relationship may be filed. In all other cases, the personal data provided will be stored until the data subject requests their erasure.
Regarding Clients, Associated Businesses and Beneficiaries, the legal basis for processing data is enforcement of the relevant contract previously signed by Clients and Associated Businesses with EDENRED.
Where there is no contractual relationship that directly or indirectly links the user with EDENRED, the legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent provided freely at www.edenred.es
Data will not be shared with third parties unless required to do so by law or by the provisions below governing Flota Edenred products and services.
The data of Businesses affiliated with Ingenico Iberia, S.L.U, with Spanish Tax Code (CIF) B-82241506 and registered address in Madrid at Avenida del Partenón, 16-18, 4ª planta.
The data provided in the forms on the Website for the Flota Edenred service may be shared with UTA ESPAÑA SL, with Spanish Tax Code (CIF) B78780384 and registered address in Paterna at Calle Narcís Monturiol i Estarriol, 17.
Anyone is entitled to know whether or not EDENRED is processing their personal data.
Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their erasure when, among other reasons, data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of processing of their data, in which case we will only store them to file or defend against claims.
For reasons related to their personal circumstances, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data.
EDENRED ESPAÑA, S.A. will stop processing data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or to file or defend against any claims.
Furthermore, you may withdraw consent at any time and receive your personal data provided to EDENRED ESPAÑA, S.A., in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you may transfer them to another data controller.
You can exercise your rights by writing to:
Or by writing to Edenred España, S.A. DATA PROTECTION COMMITTEE, WTC Almeda Park, s/n, Ed.2 pl.1 (08940) Cornellà de Llobregat.
To exercise their rights effectively, the data subject must send their request with a photocopy of the relevant document to accredit their identity (NIF, DNI, etc.).
Finally, please note that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to file a claim if you believe any of your rights have been infringed. Via this link, via its website www.aepd.es
EDENRED informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment.
You are liable for all actions taken using your Passwords. Therefore, we recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone other than your account manager. However, if you decide to reveal your password or any information to third parties, you must assume liability for all actions taken using your passwords. If you lose control over your password, you can lose substantial control over your information and, therefore, you must take responsibility for actions taken from your account. Thus, if any of the above circumstances apply to your passwords, you must change them immediately.
You password is encrypted and therefore secure. However, we recommend you do not use the same password on different websites. You password guarantees access to your account; please store it carefully. If you have forgotten your account password, you can use the “I forgot my password” service provided by EDENRED. This process will prompt you to enter your username and email, and will then generate a new password to recover your account.
Su contraseña está encriptada y, por lo tanto, es segura. Sin embargo, se recomienda que no emplee la misma contraseña en diferentes websites. Su contraseña garantiza el acceso a su cuenta, por favor guárdela cuidadosamente. Si olvidó la contraseña de su cuenta, puede usar el servicio "Olvidé mi contraseña" provisto por EDENRED. Este proceso le solicitará ingresar su nombre de usuario y su email, posteriormente se generará una nueva contraseña para recuperar su cuenta.
The website may include hyperlinks to other websites not operated or controlled by EDENRED. Therefore, EDENRED does not guarantee or accept liability for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or for their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to such external websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The user can prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the relevant options on their browser. For more information, please consult our Cookies Policy.
We will inform you of those changes by publishing the modified Privacy and Data Protection Policy on the Website and with the relevant alert on the homepage.