FAQs My Edenred
Ordering with MyEdenred is simple and fast:
1. Search for restaurants with your chosen filters. From the homepage you can click on the “Eat-In” and “Take-Away” links, or on the fork icon on the navigation bar to start.
2. Choose your favourite restaurant to see the daily set lunch menu (if the restaurant has published it) and type of food.
3. Choose the set lunch or the dishes you want, and add them to your basket.
4. Open your basket, and check your selection and the price. (Remember to choose the delivery time). If you’re eating with others, add the number of diners to send a group order you’ll all receive via WhatsApp. You can add comments if necessary.
5. Validate and pay for your order. Remember, you can pay with the TRC or any other type of card.
MyEdenred offers 2 possibilities for ordering your food:
- EAT IN: order at your favourite restaurant in advance and then go there to eat with the order already in place. In this case, the restaurant reserves your table and the order will be ready when you arrive. You can group up to 4 orders on one table.
- TAKE AWAY: The ordering and payment process is the same. The only difference is that, in this case, you don’t eat at the restaurant and your food will be ready for you to take away.
To find a restaurant, you can start from the homepage by clicking on the “Eat-In” and “Take-Away” links, or the fork icon in the navigation bar. It takes just 3 simple steps:
1. Choose Eat-In or Take-Away.
2. Confirm your location or reference point for the search.
3. Optional: refine your search with a name or by type of search.
Payment is made when the restaurant confirms your order. You can pay with your Ticket Restaurant card or any other card via the secure Edenred platform. When the order is validated, an order confirmation email and mobile notification are sent. At that time, the order is pending confirmation by the restaurant.
If the restaurant confirms the order, you will receive a validated order confirmation email and mobile notification and you only have to show up at the agreed time.
If the restaurant rejects your order, you will receive an order cancellation email and mobile notification and the amount charged from the card is immediately refunded.